Digital Marketing Cycle
Each marketing cycle contains 25 steps, which are inside the following summary items:
- Content Marketing – Creating a new article that shows your unique approach to a certain area of practice. (Shorter than normal but within the needed number of words)
- Keyword Research – The words within the article have to speak to both humans and robots, so our team will do extensive research to determine the best keywords to include in each article.
- Iterative Editing – You will receive a draft and there will be multiple iterations of edits until you are happy with the content.
- Technical SEO – After you have approved the article, our data scientists will ensure the coding that is placed on the webpage is done in the best technical SEO way possible.
- Launching Webpage with Content – Our development team will log into your website and create a new page using the coding suggestions by the data scientist.
- Social Connect – Our social media team lead will make sure the article is ready to display an excerpt from the page along with the image when someone shares on the article on their social media friends.
- Pay Per Click – If the new article has been selected as one that we will pay to send traffic to, then our PPC lead will log into your Adwords account and create a campaign for that page and set a daily and monthly budget.